Get Involved by Giving the Gift of Time
The ARVC Foundation is looking for individuals or companies willing to lend their time, talents, and expertise to help the Foundation further its goals in the following areas:
- Resource Development – Apply your industry expertise to help us build our resource library by creating sample documents, forms, and other materials to be used by those enrolled in the Outdoor Hospitality Education Program.
- Online Training Implementation Support – If you have experience with creating content for, or managing an online training environment, the ARVC Foundation could use your help.
- Grant Writing – The ARVC Foundation is looking for individuals who have experience writing grant proposals so we can pursue additional funding opportunities to support our work in education, disaster relief, and research.
- Solicitation – As a 501(c)3 organization, the ARVC Foundation relies solely on donations to fund its work. Therefore, the Foundation needs assistance soliciting financial support as well as auction items. It is not necessary for you to have experience in this area, just a desire to support the Foundation in this way and a willingness to reach out to companies and individuals you know and others who show an interest in the Foundation’s work.
- Trends Impacting the Industry – The ARVC Foundation is looking for individuals who are willing to share their unique perspective from the field by identifying trends that are impacting our industry. These individuals would then help the Education Committee address these trends in training programs and would communicate their findings to ARVC’s communications and public relations teams.
- Member Communications – The ARVC Foundation is looking for individuals interested in writing industry-related content for publication in ARVC's The Voice and the ARVCNews, as well as in assisting with ARVC Foundation press releases.
Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is comprised of voting members of ARVC who are currently enrolled in the Outdoor Hospitality Education Program (OHEP) as well as industry experts. Trustees meet twice yearly in person and monthly by phone.
Don't have time to volunteer but want to support the ARVC Foundation's efforts? Consider a financial gift. As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, donations made to the Foundation may qualify as chartible tax deductions.